Purposeful Ways to Support Your Wellness Every Day*
The information provided herein is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as medical advice or to replace professional medical care. You should always seek the advice of a medical professional before starting any new medication or dietary supplement, as well as when starting new exercise regimens.
Your life is full of goals: big ones that you have your sights set on as you continually raise the bar for yourself, and smaller ones that help you hold yourself accountable to stay at the top of your game.
So, when you think about your wellness goals and the small, accumulating steps that are going to help you achieve them, realize that each day matters. Each day makes a difference as you master your craft. Each day has purpose.
And as a champion of your own wellness, you’re always looking for new, unique ways to stay in command. Here are some recommendations to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Find a “bad” parking spot or get off at the wrong stop on the bus or train. On the surface, this sounds like a poor decision, but rather than rushing into work after your morning transportation, give yourself a little extra time and distance for a short walk to mentally prepare yourself for the day and get in a little bit of exercise. Starting your day with the right mindset makes everything easier.
- Say yes to cravings. Hankering for a snack? You wouldn’t think saying yes to cravings can support your wellness. However, go for it, but make it an apple or some almonds. A healthy snack can provide middle-of-the-day energy and quell serious hunger. Need a break from your work? Don’t turn to social media—get up from your desk and away from your computer. Go for a walk or take a mini-meditation break.
- Ignore your emails. Your favorite delivery place is offering 15 percent off. DON’T DO IT! Even occasionally ignoring urgent work emails can benefit your overall health. You bought groceries to cook for yourself. It’s a healthier and more economical choice. You’ve reached your personal best by holding yourself accountable.
- Lose your cell phone (with the intention of finding it in the morning). Give yourself time to unwind after your day before you head to bed. Disconnect from the world around you. Read a book, write in a journal, meditate—make time for you.
- LOVE taking your daily probiotic. You do it because it supports your digestive and immune health*, to help keep you at your best. Now you can do it because it’s delicious, with up4® Probiotic Gummies — non-GMO, vegan and naturally flavored. up4® Probiotics supplements with selectively chosen blends make a normally mundane task something you can look forward to daily.
Remember that each day has purpose as you set new goals for yourself. Don’t let a day — or moment — go by when you aren’t raising the bar.