Up4® is a brand of i-Health, Inc. This Privacy Notice covers how i-Health, Inc. handles your personal data when you visit the Up4products.com website.
Please read it in full, to understand our policy and your rights.
Updates and local legislation
This Privacy Notice may be modified from time to time to keep up with local and international laws and regulations. In case of conflict between this Privacy Notice and local legislation and/or regulations, the latter will prevail.
What does this Privacy Notice cover?
This Privacy Notice applies to all business partners, suppliers, customers, investors, and visitors of the Up4products.com website, and also when you buy our products, solutions, or services, subscribe to our newsletter or contact us.
In this Privacy Notice, “we”, “us”, “our”, “Group”, each refers to i-Health, Inc., a company located at 55 Sebethe Drive, Cromwell, CT 06416, USA.
What do we mean by personal data?
When we talk about “personal data” we mean any information related to you as an individual. With this data, we could potentially identify you directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly by matching that information with other information we may already hold.
What data do we collect from you?
While doing business with you, we may process your personal data through registration, completion of forms, community discussions, surveys, e-mails, or other situations in which you have chosen to provide personal data to us.
General personal details
These include, for example:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Postal code
- Phone Number
- Bank account
- VAT number
Website and cookies-related information
These include, for example:
- Logs and monitoring data generated when transmitting information over the i-Health, Inc. network
- IP addresses, MAC addresses of the devices you use to interact with us
- Device information
- User account data
- Time and date of your interaction with us
- Your actual or assumed location (determined by the information mentioned above)
- Information related to your interests (products or services that you are visiting on our website)
- Cookies preferences
- Information obtained from cookies or pixels and similar tracking technology used on our websites
- Data related to the PDF or white papers contents available for download on our websites (based on the topic of the PDF)
For more information, please scroll down to our cookies paragraph
- Information related to your requests for information, requests for support and your interactions with i-Health, Inc.
Why do we use your data?
We use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To realize any contract, including the management of services, products, and materials to and from i-Health, Inc. and the delivery of services;
- To execute your request for information or expert advice or connecting with one of our professionals;
- To better understand how you interact with the website and improve it along with our service offerings (including customizing the content of the website tailored to your interests);
- To send you marketing information about our company and our (new) products or services, including regular newsletters – subject to your acceptance to such newsletters;
- To develop and improve our and third parties’ products and/or services including through anonymous or aggregated data and statistics;
- To create organizational analysis and development, management reporting, and in connection with corporate or financial transactions, such as acquisitions and divestitures;
- To ensure the security of our website; and/or
- To meet statutory or other legal requirements, including the disclosure of personal data to government institutions or supervisory authorities, and to exercise or defend legal claims.
On what legal basis?
For the activities described above, we have the following legal basis for processing your personal data:
- Our legitimate business interest;
- To enter into an agreement with you and to manage that contract;
- To comply with law and legal obligations; and/or
- Your free, specific, and informed consent.
Who has access to your personal data?
Access within i-Health, Inc.
i-Health, Inc. will access your personal data only to the extent necessary for the realization of the purposes listed above. Relevant personnel (e.g. from the Marketing and Communications team) can use it to carry out their jobs in line with the purposes of collection (e.g. promotion, communications, or surveys, etc.).
Since we are a global company, some of our employees in different locations may need to access your personal data in order to deliver to you better services.
Access by other authorized companies
We may share certain personal data also outside of i-Health, Inc. with so-called third parties and if we do, these parties are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by i-Health, Inc.
Such third parties may include:
- IT Security Service Providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment or billing processing, customer service, email delivery, customer relationship management, identity management, marketing intelligence, and other services;
- Other IT providers, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices, if you have consented to such sharing (for example with the subscription to a newsletter);
- Public authorities, governments, regulatory or fiscal agencies or law enforcement, to comply with applicable law and to protect our and your rights, privacy, safety or property;
- Insurance companies, tax and legal advisors and accountants;
- Business partners and/or;
- Training and development organizations or consultants.
In case you access other websites from links you find on Up4products.com, please remember that the privacy and cookie notices of these companies are applicable, not ours.
Please note that we do not sell your personal data to any third parties.
Analytics providers: We may share your internet or other electronic network activity information with our analytics providers so they may perform auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
i-Health, Inc. protects your rights and only stores in, and transfers your personal data to, countries with established appropriate safeguards and ensures that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. Such safeguards include a recognized legal adequacy mechanism, our intra-company rules (those are called Binding Corporate Rules for Customer and Supplier Personal Data and have been adopted to build a safe data transfer within the company) or standard contractual clauses with third parties or i-Health, Inc. companies.
Cookies and tracking technologies
We store cookies on your computer in compliance with the latest regulations, on the basis of your consent with our Cookie Management Tool (the banner on the website’s initial page), which will pop-up during your first visit on our website. By doing so, the website will function at its best and fastest. i-Health, Inc. will be able to improve its user-friendliness and adjust the website visualization, promotion, and product display to your interests.
You can always withdraw your consent by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page “Cookie Preferences” and selecting different options. By changing your settings, you can also determine that your browser will not accept cookies from this website. Be aware that in such events, you may no longer be able to use all the possibilities and features of our website. For example, videos and animations remember some settings between sessions.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Strictly Required Cookies
These cookies are required for the website to run and cannot be switched off. Such cookies are only set in response to actions made by you such as language, currency, login session, privacy preferences. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but this might affect the way our site is working.
Analytics and Statistics Cookies
These cookies allow us to measure visitors traffic and see traffic sources by collecting information in data sets. They also help us understand which products and actions are more popular than others.
Marketing and Retargeting Cookies
These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
These cookies enable our website to offer additional functions and personal settings. They can be set by us or by third-party service providers that we have placed on our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, these or some of these services may not work properly.
on the next popup you can view the complete list and description of the cookies utilized on Up4products.com and its sub-sites and to set your preferences.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data only for the time required to serve the purposes for which it was obtained (and/or to comply with legal requirements). Afterwards, your personal data will be removed, deleted, or de-identified as soon as possible.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and that there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
How do we ensure the safety of your data?
i-Health, Inc. handles your personal data with the utmost care. We have taken various technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or misuse. In this way, we secure our systems according to the applicable security controls from information security standards. Additionally, we make sure that these measures comply with applicable data protection and data security laws.
The i-Health, Inc. websites do not target and are not intended to be used by persons under the age of sixteen (16).
What are your data protection rights?
You can, at any time, unsubscribe or opt out from receiving electronic communications from i-Health, Inc. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, you can click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each promotional email you receive from us.
In addition, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access, modify, or delete the personal data that i-Health, Inc. has about you (unless it is legally required or necessary to retain the information);
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data by us (under certain conditions);
- Request a copy of your personal data (in commonly used format and under certain conditions).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. When exercising your rights, the more specific you are, the better we can assist you with your request.
If you are concerned about the way we handle your data, please contact us and we will investigate your query. Please also remember that you have the right to lodge a complaint against us with a supervisory authority competent for your country or region. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your local supervisory authority so please contact us in the first instance.
California privacy rights
If you are a California Consumer, you have certain rights with respect to the collection, use, transfer, and processing of your “Personal Information”, as defined by the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). We reserve the right to limit these rights where permitted under applicable law, including where your identity cannot be reasonably verified or to the extent your rights adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. To exercise any of the rights below, please contact us via the contact information below. Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
Right to know
You have the right to request that i-Health, Inc. disclose the Personal Information it collects, uses, and discloses about you to third parties.
There are two types of “Right to Know” requests you can make:
- Right to know (Abbreviated Request): If you make an Abbreviated Request, you will receive – if available- the following information about you:
- Category of Personal Information collected in the past twelve months,
- Categories of sources from which that information was collected,
- The business or commercial purpose(s) for which the information was collected,
- The categories of third parties with whom Personal Information has been shared, and
- The business or commercial purpose for which i-Health, Inc. sold or disclosed the category of Personal Information.
- Right to Know (Specific Pieces of Information Request): If you make a Specific Pieces of Information Request, you will receive – if available- the following information about you:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
This information will be provided to you free of charge, unless we believe that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. You may request this information twice in a 12-month period.
Right of Deletion
You have the right to request that i-Health, Inc. and our service providers delete any Personal Information about yourself that we collected from you upon receipt of a verifiable request. This right is subject to exceptions.
Right to opt out of the sale of Information
California Consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of Personal Information by a business that sells Personal Information. You can click here to exercise this right.
You may submit a request through email at email@example.com.
We provide Californian consumers with the ability to submit requests through our email addresses. However, we must verify that the person requesting information or deletion is the Californian consumer about whom the request relates to process the request. To verify a Californian consumer’s identity, we may request up to three pieces of personal information about you when you make a request to compare against our records. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in your request to verify your identity and will delete any information you provide after processing the request. i-Health, Inc. reserves the right to take additional steps as necessary to verify the identity of Californian consumers where we have reason to believe a request is fraudulent.
Consumers may use an authorized agent to submit their requests. The authorized agent must be registered with the California Secretary of State and be authorized to submit requests on behalf of a consumer. If you are an authorized agent and a consumer has given you signed permission to submit a request on his or her behalf, please send a copy of your signed permission by the consumer to i-Health, Inc. Failure to submit proof of signed permission may result in i-Health, Inc. denying the consumer’s request. We will require the consumer to verify his or her identity and directly confirm with us that the consumer has provided you with permission to submit the request.
How do you contact us about this Privacy Notice?
If you have a question about i-Health, Inc.’s use of your personal data or about this Privacy Notice, we invite you to send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.